A light, peach-colored moisturizing formulation that contains the optimal amount of Cellex-C Complex adjusted for use around the delicate eye area. Regular use will dramatically reduce the visible signs of aging around the eyes. This is the first place to show sagging skin, crow’s feet, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Cleanse and Tone.
- Apply Hydra 5 B-Complex.
- Once a day in the morning, apply a thin layer of Cellex-C Eye Contour Cream Plus underneath eyes and to outer eye area. Avoid upper eyelid and eyebrows.
- Apply moisturizer if required.
- Helps to increase skin elasticity and to greatly improve the look of sagging skin above and below the eyes.
- Regular use will dramatically reduce the visible signs of aging—fine lines, wrinkles and crows feet.
- Light, cream formulation spreads easily and penetrates quickly, leaving the eye area smooth and soft.
- This formulation does not cause a sensitivity to sunlight—a problem that often occurs with skin smoothing creams.
- Generally, improvement on the overall appearance of the skin around the eyes can be seen within 8–12 weeks.
Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol Dipelargonate, Tyrosine, Cetyl Alcohol, Zinc Sulfate, Bioflavanoids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil, Tomato (Solanum Lycopersicum) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis) Extract, Allantoin, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), FD&C Red No. 40 (CI 16035).