Cellex-C Sun Care SPF 50+ formulation incorporates broad spectrum UV-A and UV-B sunscreens. This sun protection cream contains moisturizing vitamin E plus sea botanical extracts which were especially chosen for their skin calming properties. It is non-comedogenic, PABA-free, fragrance-free and formulated for all skin types.
- Helps to restore a clearer, fresher complexion by creating an environment hostile to bacteria that thrive on oily skin.
- Minimizes the sore, irritated feeling caused by minor skin eruptions and helps reduce the duration of the breakout.
- May be used in conjunction with Retin-A provided they are not applied at the same time.
- Can also be applied to insect bites for immediate cool, soothing relief from itching.
- Apply Cellex-C Sun Care cream, to face, neck, ‘V’ of chest and back of hands and/or body. Due to the natural active ingredients,Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide you should see a white film on the skin immediately after application. Please ensure that the product is applied evenly for best protection and absorption.
- For greater effectiveness, apply Cellex-C Sun Care 15 to 30 minutes (See Drug Facts panel on outside of box) before sun exposure then reapply frequently to maintain protection, especially after perspiring, swimming or toweling.
- Apply make-up if desired.
Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5.0%, Titanium Dioxide 3.0% and Zinc Oxide 7.0%.
Water, Jojoba Esters, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Ceterarth-20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydolyzed Vegetable Protein, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Frangula Alnus Bark Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Nasturtium Offincinale Extract, Planton Extract, Dimethyl MEA, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Codium Tomentosum Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Allantonin, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone.