Formerly Glycolic Resurfacing Cleanser. Power up your exfoliation with a 10% glycolic acid resurfacing cleanser. Targeting texture, dullness, clogged pores, and uneven skin tone, kick-start your glow with this smoothing, refining gel cleanser.
For a deep, refining cleanse powered by pro-level exfoliation, the GlyPro AHA Resurfacing Cleanser weighs in as one of our most potent cleansers. With 10% glycolic acid, it effectively targets dullness, hyperpigmentation, clogged pores, and acne-prone complexions, sloughing away dead skin cells to uncover newer, radiant cells, and a retextured, smoother surface. Repairing as it resurfaces, aloe vera and green tea extract soothe and nourish, for a radiant, refreshed glow.
Suitable for all skin types, except sensitive.
* Smoothing: Pro-level exfoliation via glycolic acid targets lackluster skin, clogged pores, and flaky patches, retexturing and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
* Balancing: Clarifies while maintaining skin's moisture barrier.
* Reparative: Replenishing while it refines, with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory botanical infusions.
How to Use:
Massage gently onto skin with light, circular movements then rinse thoroughly. Avoid eye area. Use once daily or as tolerated.
* 10% Glycolic Acid: Stimulates exfoliation, improves skin's texture, uneven tone, and the appearance of fine lines.
* Aloe Vera: A soothing anti-inflammatory it calms and cools, promoting skin healing.
* Green Tea Extract: A botanical antioxidant infusion that refreshes and reinvigorates.
Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Sodium Chloride, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Citrus Bergamia Leaf Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol