Formerly Daily Power C+. Fight premature aging and daily environmental and blue light damage with this supercharged brightening serum. Powered by 20% vitamin C, kakadu plum, and multi-peptides, it plumps and lifts, boosting your daily glow.
The next-generation antioxidants and 20% concentration of vitamin C in these Hydra-Bright Vitamin C Drops deliver a daily dose of powerful brightening and environmental protection. Offering amplified skin-defense against environmental stressors including pollution, heavy metals, blue light, and free radical damage which can cause premature signs of aging, this solution serum also plumps skin, boosting the production of collagen and elastin, for a supple, lifted glow.
Suitable for all skin types
* Brightening: High-strength dose of vitamin C and botanical brighteners provide instant and lasting luminosity
* Protects: Offering elevated protection against aging free radical damage caused by pollution and blue light, this skin-shielding serum prevents premature aging.
* Plumps: Peptides stimulate collagen production which gives skin a plumped, lifted glow.
Apply drops directly after cleansing and toning daily, or mix with other serums and moisturizers for a brightening antioxidant boost.
* Vitamin C: 20% vitamin C- the maximum dose, provides potent age-fighting protection against daily environmental and blue light damage, while boosting brightness.
* Superfruit Lifting Complex: Combatting signs of aging, this powerhouse complex provides a visible lift to skin, while keeping it soft and supple.
* Multi-Peptide Blend: Reparative peptides stimulate collagen and elastin production for a more youthful glow.
Full Ingredient List:
Aqua/Water/Eau, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Oxidized Glutathione, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Ascorbic Acid, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Diaminopropionoyl Tripeptide-33, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Gluconate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol