C-ESTA Serum is a remarkable anti-aging and skin rejuvenation breakthrough. This patented combination of Vitamin C and DMAE boosts collagen, lifts and tightens the appearance of facial contours & protects the skin against free-radical damage. With use, lines will appear far less pronounced, facial contours more defined and skin tone will visibly improve for noticeably younger, healthier looking skin. 1 oz. pump.
Marini Physical Protectant SPF 45 utilizes purely physical filters for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection to decrease the risk of premature skin aging. This weightless sunscreen features a universal tint and microscopic sponges for additional oil control with a sheer, matte finish. Green tea extract and alpha bisabolol provide enhanced free radical protection while soothing and calming the skin from stress caused by UV and heat. 2 oz. tube.
- More lifted, contoured and tighter looking skin
- Antioxidant protection
- Boosts collagen
- Non-acidic formula is ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- The ultimate in physical protection
- Enhanced with multiple antioxidants
- Weightless universal tint for a sheer, matte finish
- Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Water Resistant up to 80 Min (Maximum FDA Allowance)
- Paraben-free, Fragrance-free, Oil-free
Shake bottle well. Apply sparingly morning and evening to clean skin. Apply over entire face, neck and behind ears.
Marini Physical Protectant
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
-Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. -- 2 p.m.
-Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
A 2-week, blinded, split-face consumer preference study comparing C-ESTA® Face Serum and Marini Physical Protectant SPF 45 to a leading professional Vitamin C and Sunscreen on subjects ages 30-65. Study conducted by Leslie Baumann, MD Board Certified Dermatologist.
- 86% of subjects preferred the smell of C-ESTA ®
- 83% preferred the feel/application of C-ESTA ®
- 71% of subjects preferred the feel/application of Marini Physical Protectant SPF 45
- Statistically superior improvement in texture with JMSR products
- 50% less irritation with JMSR products
- Subjects were willing to pay more for JMSR products
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Urea, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Dimethicone, Acetyl Tyrosine, Dimethyl MEA, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantethine, Zinc Sulfate, Ergothioneine, Pyridoxine HCl, Sodium Metabisulfite, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Farnesol, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben
Marini Physical Protectant
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6%, Zinc Oxide 8%
Inactive Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Dimethicone Polymethylsilsesquioxane,Isododecane, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Poly Methyl Methacrylate/EDMA, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Bisabolol, Ubiquinone, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)