Rosaliac CC Cream has been developed specifcally to instantly cover all types of facial redness. It also helps to reduce visible redness over time and protects against UV rays. Provides instant coverage and long-term correction of all types of facial redness. With Broad Spectrum SPF 30 to help prevent sun-induced redness aggravation.
- With natural extract Ambophenol [025%] to help reduce visible redness
- Creamy, glide-on texture in a universally flattering shade
- Contains Ambophenol, a powerful natural plant extract rich in polyphenols and helps to reduce visible redness
- Contains Glycerin, a powerful, hydrating agent
- Broad Spectrum SPF30 to help protect against redness aggravation caused by sun exposure
For sunscreen use:
- Apply Generously 15 Minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit the time in the sun, esspecially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Childeren under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
Octinoxate 3% (Sunscreen), Octisalate 3.5% (Sunscreen), Octocrylene 4.5% (Sunscreen) Titanium dioxide 6.2% (Sunscreen)
Water, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Diisopropyl Sebacate, C30-45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Sucrose Tristearate, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Methylsilanol/Silicate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 61, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Phenoxyethanol, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, TambourissaTrichophylla Leaf Extract, Dimethiconol, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA. May contain: Mica, iron oxides, titanium dioxide.