Optimal for all skin types including oily or acne-prone skin this pharmaceutical grade water-based facial sunscreen provides true broad-spectrum UVA/UVB and SPF 30 protection in a light, sheer formulation that absorbs quickly into the skin. This elegant formulation is ideal for daily use and may be used alone, under makeup, on compromised skin post-procedure or with photosensitive medications.
Product contains: 2.5% Parsol 1789* (Avobenzone) | 5.5% Parsol MCX* (Octinoxate) | 2% Parsol HS* (Ensulizole) | Vitamin E | Vitamin B5
- Provides daily UV protection for environmentally challenged skin
- Provides true broad-spectrum UVA, UVB and SPF 30 protection
- Elegant formulation optimal for use either alone or under makeup
- Great for all skin types including oily or acne-prone skin
- Ideal for use post-procedure or with photosensitive medications
- Light, sheer, water-based formula absorbs quickly into the skin
Apply liberally and evenly 15 to 30 minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply after swimming, washing or perspiring heavily. May be used alone or under makeup.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if rash or irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children. For use on children under 6 months of age, consult your physician.