For the first time, Anthelios Aox combines our advanced UVA/UVB protection with a new, exclusive, and highly potent antioxidant complex:
- UVA and UVB filters to provide broad spectrum SPF 50.
- Our most potent Antioxidant complex, [Baicalin + Vitamin Cg + Vitamin E] to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
- Formulated for optimal skin tolerance.
- Paraben-free, Fragrance-free, Non-comedogenic.
For sunscreen use:
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm
- Wear long sleeved skirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Avobenzone 2.68%(sunscreen) Homosalate 9.60% (sunscreen) Octisalate 2.88%(sunscreen) Octocrylene 5.38% (sunscreen) Oxybenzone 3.46% (sunscreen)
Water, dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, tocopherol, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, silica, sodium polyacrylate, ascorbyl glucoside, scutellaria baicalensis root extract, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, polyacrylamide, C13-14 isoparaffin, laureth-7, cassia alata leaf extract, maltodextrin, triethanolamine