- SMOOTHS FOREHEAD AND BETWEEN EYES WRINKLES AND LINES OVERNIGHT: Paper Facial Patches are worn comfortably while you sleep and allow the skin to breath. Non-occlusive (damage to skin) Wake up wrinkle-free look refresh and relaxed with radiant skin.
- 130 YEARS OF TESTED RESULTS Frownies the original wrinkle treatment targets the cause of wrinkles between the eyes and horizontal forehead wrinkles. FROWNIES face lift patches help plump and tighten facial muscles while also encouraging collagen creation and repair, for maximum smoothing and anti-aging effects.
- SYSTEM the face lift patch is a system that allows a skin wrinkle treatment to be added to the patch to plump and smooth the surface of the skin using FROWNIES Rose Water to activate the patch smoothing system.
- DESIGNED TO SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCE the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles that can be caused by aging, sun damage, and repeated facial movements.
- RESULTS: For the best skin rejuvenating treatment results, use nightly for 6 - 8 hours or a minimum of 3 hours for a before event.
Frownies Facial Patches should always be applied to clean, dry, skin. After washing your face and applying your skincare, give the skincare time to absorb into the skin. You will then be ready to apply your Facial Patches.
When you open your box of Frownies Facial Patches for wrinkles on the forehead and between the eyes you will find long strips of paper patches that are perforated into triangles. We recommend you tear the patches along the perforations to separate them into triangles.
Once the triangles are separated, you will notice there is a shiny side and a matte side. Spray the shiny side of the patches with Frownies Rose Water Hydrator (or use warm water if you do not have our Rose Water). Use your finger to spread the water around on the back of the patch to be sure you are wetting all of the adhesive.
Once you have sprayed the patch, set it down on your countertop to give the adhesive a moment to get tacky. Proceed to spray several more patches and set them down. You will start to notice the patches beginning to curl as the adhesive is getting tacky; this is a signal that your Frownies are ready to be applied to the face.
Gently massage the area where you will be placing your Frownies. Hold the skin smooth with your fingers (do not pull on the skin), apply one patch at a time, overlapping the patches as you go.
Once you apply the patches, continue to press on them until they adhere to the skin. It helps to hold them down for about 15-20 seconds once you have them on.
We recommend applying the first patch in between the brows and then extending out from there; covering the full forehead from the eyebrows to the hairline and from hairline to hairline side to side.
This is the most effective application technique whether you have only eleven lines, forehead lines, or both. The facial muscles are connected and in order to relax the muscles and smooth the lines you want to cover the full forehead until you achieve the results you are looking for.
Wear your Frownies Facial Patches every single night for the first 30 days to begin to build some muscle memory and retrain the muscles to relax. After the first 30 days you can reevaluate and decide if you need to continue wearing them nightly or if you are able to wear them less often (a few nights a week). It will be different for everyone depending on how expressive you are, how deep your lines were to start, skin type, and age.
When you remove the Facial Patch in the morning we recommend using a lot of warm water and gently sliding your fingers under the patches as you splash them with water. Be patient, go slowly, and be gentle with removal. If you are someone who showers in the morning you can get in the shower with them on and the warm water and steam will help dissolve the adhesive.
Natural weighted unbleached Kraft paper, Nulomoline, Dextrin (from starch), Methyl Salicylate Wintergreen